Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Nov-Feb

So its been a great few months...I got promoted, Aiden started crawling, waving, and saying"Ba, Da, De." Aiden also had her first road trip to California. Amanda turned 20. Aiden's First Christmas. Amanda and I got engaged. There has been so much stuff in such little time. My store got a new manager and she is kicking major butt. she has completely organized the store and has gave recognition to all staff which we are not used to. Yesterday, Amy(Manager), Lloyd(Jason) and I went up the canyon and gave free drinks out to the skiers and snowboarders at Snowbird and Alta. Its very surprising how many people said no to the free drinks. I just assumed they did not know English.

Aiden is sick...not cool. She has a cough and a sour throat it seems. But she is doing very well. She has improved in many skills. She climbs stairs, 14 of them to be exact. Crawls very quickly almost as fast as me. Eyes are getting darker, so I'm thinking they will be brown, but hoping they will be Blue. Her Hair is growing quickly, getting thicker. She has a better sleeping habit. Just recently she had been frightened of her crib. now she i think understands that is where she sleeps and we are not far away. Recently she has been very calm when going to bed when before she would scream and scream. Amanda hated it, but now its getting easier for all of us.

So is it just me or is this year going by really fast already? It already February. I just celebrated New Years! All well, that just means my birthday is coming quicker. I kinda like when time flies because, well, life moves on quicker and life gets really exciting sometimes.

I saw the new Rambo movie the other night...OMG!!!! that movie kicked major ass. I was always a fan of Rocky and Rambo, and I'm glad i have been. That movie was miraculous. It was put together very well and the ideas Stallone had to kill off the soldiers was pretty f-ing sweet. The movie could have been dragged on alot longer, but it kicked butt either way.

I don't know if anyone of you have seen No Country For Old Men. If you have not I highly suggest you do. I don't know how Ethan Coen and Joel Coen do it but they do it very well. If you would like a review of the movie and many others, I suggest you click on this link Trevo-man.

No comments: