Friday, September 21, 2007

This is my story.....

So Lets Get Started...

My Name is Mr. Andrew Mortensen. I'm nineteen years old and living in Sandy City, Utah.
I have a Beautiful daughter Aiden Michelle, as well as a Beautiful Girl, her name is Amanda. We are a family of 3 and very, very happy.
I met Amanda 2 years ago around Halloween, we hit it off as great friends from the beginning and it gradually got better and our love got stronger and stronger still to this day. Amanda has always been there for me and will always be. I will be there for her as well no matter what. Our beautiful daughter was born on June 24th, she is 13 weeks old but has the intelligence and strength of a 26 week old baby. She is growing very healthy and very fast. Everyday I notice things I have never seen her do before right now she is into the whole making faces thing. That little frown some babies do. Its so cute.
Amanda is working at Småland, Ikea In Draper. She loves her job, I guess it was a little hard starting of but now after 3 weeks she almost likes her job as much as I do. I could
n't be more proud of how hard she works.
I work in a little coffee shop called Starbucks Coffee Company in Sandy. I have been working there for a year now and I couldn't ask for a better job. My boss is a riot, my assistant manager is hilarious and it seems everyone I work with is just great to be around. The pay isn't fabulous but if you enjoy your job, who cares right?
I am a member of a family of 7. My two parents. My two brothers. Amanda and Aiden. We own a lot of fish inside and out and 2 dogs and on
e cat(my cat). Its a pretty tight living space which we are working on, but its alright for know I guess.
My social life revolves around my work and of
course my best friend Trevo and his Girl friend Steen. All four of us, Including Aiden, hang out occasionally. Its tough to see each other with work and school, but we figure it out.
Trevo and I have known and been friends since kindergarten at Bell View Elementary. We grew up together living only one road away. In elementary school we were both in Band class, Trevo playing the trombone and me playing Trumpet so we were always sitting next to each other in the brass section. It was until the end of Middle School we decided not to play our Instruments anymore. Throughout high school at Jordan High we had almost if not every class together till graduation. After graduation we both moved to Valparaiso, Indiana for a seasonal job selling satellites with our good friend Tanner and a few others. It was a blast, Amanda, Ms. Everything she does amazes me, saved up all the money she could to join me for a few weeks in Indiana. The majority of what Trevo and I do the most is go to concerts and shows, have for years and years. Together, then and now, we are unstoppable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're amazing! i love you